2012年11月13日星期二

NBA:Too Close for Missiles.


Halloween means that some very important things jerseys cheap:

1) basketball is right around the corner (NCAA; it is not an NBA girl).

2) I began to add pumpkin mud, all: pie, muffins, scones, bread, etc.

3) clothing time!

I put the annual Halloween party; Full stop jerseys cheap and thriller iPod playlists, a table with food and all my friends to wear clothes. Decide what is each year almost and interesting is the real dress up. (lance very easygoing, but there is a rule: "I won't wear tights."

This year Lance and I were cheap jerseys free shipping Top Gun. Lance was Maverick (“I’m too hot not to be Maverick, babe,” he told me with a big cheeky grin), which left me as Goose. No worries, my version of Goose wore sky-high stilettos.

没有评论:

发表评论