2013年1月27日星期日

My favorite football, am I cute friends.

Picture
My friends and I often scene. They store content ark is far less than the other, although this is more than coincidence and lack of cabinet space to separate a sworn enemy.
 
Because the football we become the best of friends. Rookie guard Tony parker to inside colin Arizona state university. Rookie guard Paul vasari to university of Arizona. May be ugly. "They enter battle every day," linebacker Sam echo said. "They can't stand each other."
Echo can't keep a straight face. Although their university background, only fight parker and fork creek engaged in daily is to win a roster spot.
 
This is strange, of course. Like many university competition, a certain degree of hate will be a period of time. Then parker and fork creek finally in the same team in the NFL - in a virtual backyard school, everything changed.
"You kind of forget - some views, they go to your opponent school," parker said. "Paul and I relationship is cool. We try to help each other as much as possible we. We may be chasing the same list of position in the end, but now, he is my teammates, I will help him as much as possible to help me."

1 条评论: